Mile Tracker

Mile Count = 1003
Funds Raised = $765

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Camping Gear

Here is the camping gear I'll be taking. On the left is my sleeping pad. Across the top, from left to right, is my pillow, tent, tarp, and in the orange bag are stakes for the tent and cords to hang a clothes line and set up my tarp. The poles on the right are for my tent. The black bag is my sleeping bag and to the right is my hammock. Everything will be in a large dry bag.

The tent is not exactly your standard setup. I actually picked it up at a garage sale that was already over. The woman gave it to me for free. It's a junior, but should work for me if I curl up or sleep diagonally. I've tested it in my back yard over the course of a stormy weekend here in Floridan and it stayed in place and surprisingly dry.

On nights that I end up camping I will typically stay in the tent. The hammock is real nice for a relaxing nap, but not so comfortable for a whole nights sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment