Mile Tracker

Mile Count = 1003
Funds Raised = $765

Monday, October 24, 2011

First day

Made it to Kingsland, GA! Now that I'm on the road I'll be doing a lot of posts from my phone, so bear with me. I'm sitting in my tent now in the gazebo outside the church.  I can see kids playing a little ways away. They should be getting home soon, it's a school night! I met a couple guys outside a furniture store where I stopped to use the bathroom and they asked what I was doing. After I told them one of the took a picture to post on facebook.

Im feeling pretty good. The ride went well. Stopped once for a snack. It took me just under 3 hours and went about 27 miles. The pick I added is of me departing from my house. I'm looking forward tio getting to Brunswick, GA tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment