Mile Tracker

Mile Count = 1003
Funds Raised = $765

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Smallest Church in America!!!


Here is where I stayed last night. I had the place all mapped out, but then thought I passed it by about 3 miles and went back. Then I called the church and realized that it was another 7.5 miles north! My moral was crushed, but I was determined to get there. My total milage by the end of the day was 52. The pastor had told me earlier in the day that dinner was at 5:30, and I didn't get there until after 7. I was so when I arrived. The people there welcomed me in and let me have some leftovers. I piled a huge plate of ham and potatoes. After serving myself I thought, wow this is a lot of food, hope I can eat it. Of course, I did without a problem. They even served me a worms-in-dirt dessert! After dinner I went across the street and stayed on the property of the Smallest Church in America. I was told that it belongs to Jesus, and his name is actually on the deed. It wasn't a bad camping spot. In the morning I did my Bible study and reflection in the church before I left.

1 comment: