Mile Tracker

Mile Count = 1003
Funds Raised = $765

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Itty Bitty Kitten


I decided to take a rest day in Richmond at my cousin Megan's place. I'm glad I did because I got a lot accomplished and it ended up raining. After sleeping in a bit I went with Megan to take her cats to the vet and then we picked up a few groceries. When we got home we made a delicious breakfast. Then we relaxed for a while and Megan had to go into work for a few hours. I was able to settle a few things with the insurance company (of the driver who hit me) regarding my accident about two weeks ago. They are taking very good care of me. I was also able to go through and organize my gear and send out a few emails to hopefully find places to stay for the next couple nights. It was a relaxing, yet productive day. My next big goal is to get to Washington, DC. I hope to be there on Sunday. I'm looking forward to staying with my cousin Tim and his wife Susan. Just a few stops along the way.

Megan has two cats and is fostering this 5 week old kitten. Her name is Kimmy.


Here is a picture of Megan and I night night before I left.


Thanks for the hospitality Megan!! I enjoyed spending time with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment