Mile Tracker

Mile Count = 1003
Funds Raised = $765

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Ride up to Myrtle Beach

I wanted to share a few pictures I took on my trip up to Myrtle Beach. After being hit by a car I have a new appreciation for bike trails. I thought it'd be appropriate to take a picture of how nicely the trails are marked. The picture below is a portion of the East Coast Greenway. I believe I mentioned this in my last post. It's a great concept, but as of right now only 25% is complete on the entire east coast. It was wonderful to ride with no concern for cars.

Here you can see the sign my couchsurfing friend, Kyle, made me before I left Myrtle Beach. The intention is that people see that I am NOT an idiot parent pulling his children down the highway. I seriously hope that a parent would not pull their children in a trailer such as this down some of the roads that I ride on.

No comments:

Post a Comment