Mile Tracker

Mile Count = 1003
Funds Raised = $765

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Buffalo Bills in DC

The additional benefit of making it up to DC for the weekend was that my sister Trina had come down from NYC to see her boyfriend Mike. They were able to join Tim and Susan and I for dinner on Saturday night. It was a really nice evening together.

After a nice breakfast with Tim and Susan on Sunday morning, Chris picked me up and we went downtown DC to a Buffalo Bills bar to watch the game. It was great to be surrounded by fellow Buffalo fans getting into the game. Too bad they played terribly and lost. A little later in the evening Chris and I went to mass together at a church at Georgetown University. Another great day.

After looking at my remaining route and time left before Thanksgiving, I've decided to take a tourist day. Being my first time in DC, I chose to take a day to just walk around and see the sights. I'm looking forward to it.

Didn't get any pictures...I'm kind of hit and miss with that sometimes. I'll try to get some tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment